Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 7

Day 7: Pollo Tropical, chicken on the grill
Another one of our go-to places to eat out (there are only a few) includes Pollo Tropical/Tropi Grill. I swear the place used to be called "El Pollo Loco" back in the early 90s, but I could be wrong. Either way, their chicken on the grill is TASTY. The family meal comes with plaintains and bread (no bread for me) and then you can add as many sides as you'd like.

We typically get the Caesar salad (green stuff, YAY!) and white rice/red beans. My rice-n-beans has diced onions on top and cilantro-lime sauce on the side. Good stuff. This rice is NOT jasmine rice. I don't know what kind it is, but it's still good. They also have yellow rice with chopped up bits of veggies and brown rice to choose from as well. Rice for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment